Thursday, February 19, 2015

St. Patrick's Day

Here's a fun one for St. Patrick's Day... Sla'inte, (cheers), Erin go Bragh (Ireland Forever)--which fits also for Simon Says Monday Challenge "A piece of Paradise" for me...The Emerald Isle... I used my personally designed cut file for the Leprechaun,   Stamps from Your Next Stamp (Holiday Cheers) with a little masking and reverse stamping I made two mugs and decorated in green dyed beer and gold for the foam and mugs and used only the word "Cheers"from the greeting and a word processor for the rest.  The background stamps were Heartfelt background builder and Crafter's companion "Sheena Enchanted Doorway"  which I masked to make a horizontal wall rather than vertical.  Coloring was Spectrum Noir pens and pencils. It fits both the YNS color and the background is similar to the picture with different "layers".