Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sew Love You

Here is a card that I lifted from Kathy Clement (kathybydesign.com), I love her work and am using this to enter several contests, first: Really Reasonable Ribbon "Buttons and Bows".  I hope I did her work justice.  I used Peachy Keen Stamps, "PKSC 23) for sewing machine (which i used shrinky dink and colored with my Spectrum Noir pens), thread spools, which I colored also with my pens, scissors, safety pin ; Unity Stamps "KOM: Love the little things (dress form and noted); The banner was AC wood veneers (thanks Papercrafters corner", the pink rose paper was K&C the Best of Susan Winget; the pink paper where I stamped "noted" was from Lisa @ the Crafting Cave Pink Paisley "Spring Celebration Jubilee", The background paper was from Fabscraps "Burlesque" that I won last year.  The clothes tag was from Crate Paper "Notes and Things" (thanks Papercrafters Corner". The Heart was Momenta Metal, the Heart Lace was Simplicity. The Hangar was from Maya Road.   The other was May Arts (burlap and lace).  The other ribbons were offrey.  I highlighted many of the pieces with generic black cardstock,   The buttons were from my MIL and fit sew nicely on the project.)
Other Mixed Media Monthly Challenge, "think pink", Mixed Media Card Challenge, "love" added optional element of buttons too.  Crafty Gals Corner "pinkalicious"; Creative colors Challenge blog:  Challenge 29 Pastel Blue, yellow, pink and the plus (the lace matches several cookies patterns and there are hearts.  (all pallets and links are below);  The Color Throw down challenge, blue, orange, aqua, green.












No comments:

Post a Comment