Friday, August 8, 2014

Papercrafting Challenge: Magazine Mondays – Week 62 Inspiration Piece & Scrapit Girl---Paper Issues (updated 8/22/2014)

I thought Circus when I saw this.  For the googly eyes I found pics of my grandson and made a variety of papers from files I had and then put in black diamonds, stars, and circles.  I punched it up with a green polka dot frame around the center picture and used a card program to design the words and used the orange from the beachball with the green from the frame for the words and imported the picture into Silhouette and printed and cut them...  
This is also entered into: Scrapit Girls: August Challenge Arrows, &#....

Here is this week's PCC Monday inspiration..

Here is mine.---
Updated 8/22/2014  After seeing the Paper Issues I removed some elements (good thing it was removable tape!)and added many from elements from 
Fancy Pants "As You Wish" Elements.. Adding to
:http://paperissues.blogspot.com/2014/08/new-issue-admit-one-with-fancy-pants.html

                                       Admit One with Fancy Pants 


7 comments:

  1. Neat interpretation of the inspiration piece! Your layout looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Circus theme was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never saw the circus theme coming and this is really fun! I love the tent covering the picture and the layered title is great too. I sure wish I could spend the day with you and our computers/Silhouettes. I can't get my printer to talk to my Silhouette program. Yep... Summer project but summer's half over. Agh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable and sooo cute LO. Awesome. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap It Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a super cute layout! Love all of those fun pictures! And a great take on the inspiration picture! Thank you for joining us at Scrap It Girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nancy! You may want to check the Paper Issues blog for some good news about this layout. :)

    ReplyDelete