Saturday, August 9, 2014

--Unity Be Inspired Challenge/ Stamping Royalty 240 stamped background

Here is a sympathy card I made for my husband's aunt...  I used the June 2013 KOM.  I printed my sentiment first and then used a Darice embossing folder on the upper right hand corner and used a glimmer mist (hard to tell from the picture).  For the horizontal strip I repeated the design several times and then cut the strip and put two contrasting papers behind and then put a ribbon over it for interst.  The flowers I colored with Spectrum Noir pens and used the same backing.  I took small flowers with pearls and taped in place and then put the flowers on with dots to raise them.  

4 comments:

  1. This is very nice Nancy. I'm sure your aunt in law will appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sympathy card. I'm sure it will be much appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to play along with the {be inspired} challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely sympathy card. Thanks so much for
    playing with us this week at Craftin Desert Divas Sketch Linky Party. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Craftin Desert Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card!

    Thank you for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas, please stop back by for our new release - sneak peeks start 8/19.
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete