Saturday, March 8, 2014

Nancy Carroll, bunny v2

Another St. Patrick's Day Card, this one is for my son (Patrick), of course for the whole family... I  used DCWV "Animal Crackers", Bebunny "Special Friend", Shamrock from Paper Smooches " psmar_digi_image" and banner from Sizzixframelets and die set "Sweet Treats" and colored them with Spectum Noir LG1, LG2, CG1, CG2,CG3,DG1 Ears & Tummy TN1, FS1. 
I made oval layers with DCWV "Jewel" stack and green cardstock (which I lightly colored with LG1 to make it stand out.  I used scraps from old projects for the banner and layered them all and highlighted with Viva “My Paper World Gold” glitter pen and also outlined the shamrock with it.


I used the Paper Smooches "psmar_digi_sentiment" and highlighted words with the gold glitter.

The pot -o-gold was from Silhouette and used the Viva Gold glitter pen on gold. the Leprechaun hat I designed in Silhouette,  the Banner was Sizzix.  The coloring was Spectrum Noir
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. What a festive card! Love all the sparkly touches! Thanks for sharing your talent with this week's SPARKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute little bunny leprechaun! What a great St. Patrick's card:)

    THANKS for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

    THANKS for leaving some love over on my blog:) <3

    ReplyDelete