Friday, March 21, 2014

Nancy Carroll--anniversary Card

I liked the last popup so well that I decided to make my anniversary card to my  husband similar....
This is a popup, I used Lori Whitlock box, Dcwv paper. Silhouette clouds.Digi stamps from Paper Smooches: PS Flower Cluster, Sun, PSFEB_digi_image (bird), Hello-Sunshine (sentiment).   I colored these with Spectrum Noir pens. I cut pieces from fruit containers to attach all items and make them look like they were floating. I used files from Silhouette to make the Champagne Glasses, Wedding Cake and Sentiment (You +Me = happiness" I used glitter to highlight the edges of the layers of the cake, champagne glass, and the sentiment.

4 comments:

  1. WOW this is Amazing! LOVE how you used the freebies for this fab Project! Thanks so much for playing with us at SPARKS this week, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment!!, Did you notice I had two? Did them very similar, but one is Bird-Day card---more of digi-stamps of yours on it...

      Delete
  2. Cute cards Nancy! I love the designer edge on both of these. The digi stamps are fun. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary Nancy. fun card

    ReplyDelete