Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Birthday/valentine

Here is a card I made using Treasured Times Stamps  the Treasured time stamps were: Thomas Love On The Road by Erica Nicomedi. and Floral Fence By Tracey Malnofski.  which I put together using masking and then cut out using my Silhouette (Pixscan) and Simon Says Stamps (hearts)..  I colored the images with Spectrum Noir.  The Clouds are Maya Road covered with Petal Soft.  The sentiment I made up myself and used Hallmark Card Studio (fonts were SWPartay Thyme and SWSwirl Dance) and adjusted it to make a wave design and printed it out on Graphix Vellum.  I used Versamark white to tint the vellum on the top sentiment to make it look like it was part of the cloud.  I used Wink of Stella on several of the hearts.  I am entering it in SSS Monday Challenge (Up in the Clouds), SSS flicker challenge.  I also entered it into SugarPea Design's Birthday Bash Hop.  . Stampin' Royalty Challenge #264 Love/Valentines


No comments:

Post a Comment