Saturday, April 26, 2014

Mother's Day Card.


Paper Smooches “Flirty Frames”, Paper Smooches “Scripty Sayings”, DCWV “ButterflyGarden Stack
Viva Décor “My Paper World Gold Glitter Pen”, Viva Décor “My Paper World Champagne Glitter Pen”,Generic Sequin on envelope.
Spectrum Noir pens to color.
Offray Wfirefly Gold

I hand wrote "Happy Mother's Day" in gold ink then stamped the word Celebrate and highlighted in gold ink, then centered the Flirty frames around it and stamped it.  I colored it with Spectrum noir pens then I used the glitter pens to highlight parts of it. Next determined where to place the hearts from the Flirty Frames and colored them, used a pen to define them and then used gold accent them, then I colored the pink around it with Spectrum Noir pens and drew in two flowers and colored them, then fussy cut it out. I attached the ribbon and then the frame.

7 comments:

  1. Pretty card Nancy. I bet it really shines in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card. Great inspiration. Thanks for playing along with us a Scrap It Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the gold foil in the paper and the gold accents. Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap It Girl! Hope to see you next month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! Love all the gold. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap It Girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap It Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the touches of gold...so pretty! Thanks for joining us over at Scrap It Girl!

    ReplyDelete