Thursday, February 19, 2015

St. Patrick's Day

Here's a fun one for St. Patrick's Day... Sla'inte, (cheers), Erin go Bragh (Ireland Forever)--which fits also for Simon Says Monday Challenge "A piece of Paradise" for me...The Emerald Isle... I used my personally designed cut file for the Leprechaun,   Stamps from Your Next Stamp (Holiday Cheers) with a little masking and reverse stamping I made two mugs and decorated in green dyed beer and gold for the foam and mugs and used only the word "Cheers"from the greeting and a word processor for the rest.  The background stamps were Heartfelt background builder and Crafter's companion "Sheena Enchanted Doorway"  which I masked to make a horizontal wall rather than vertical.  Coloring was Spectrum Noir pens and pencils. It fits both the YNS color and the background is similar to the picture with different "layers".

No comments:

Post a Comment