Friday, February 20, 2015

Mother's Day Card

Today I am sharing a Mother's Day Card I made for my MIL (it says," A mother cradles her children for a time and loves them endlessly" for the top sentiment...aweeee makes me tear up. ) The sentiments and center graphic were from Graphics 45 "A Time to Flourish".   I fussy cut them out and put them on vellum that I colored the edges with that my son's girlfriend gave me for Christmas.  The green paper Jillibean Soup and  was from Lisa Mensing  @ the Crafting Cave (THANKS). the purple contrast was K&Co "The Best of Susan Winget". I used spellbinders to cut out the center and taped the graphic behind.  The ribbon was Offrey, and the brad was from Recollections. 

(All links are below and inspiration photos where necessary)I am entering this in Crafty Card Makers "Love, Love, Love" (how much more than a mother's love?); Craft Hoarders
"February Challenge - How I Love Thee";  Crafty Gals Corner "Bingo--rhinestone, flowers, ribbon or Bows, Flowers, brads);  Cure for the Monday Blues (my inspiration was the lavender circle and soft colors and the orderliness of the design.); Really Reasonable Ribbon "#112 - Purple and Green with Ribbon Theme";


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment