Friday, April 4, 2014

my congratulations card that I submitted to Stamping Royalty


 

Congratulations: (Diaper card)

Supplies:

Silhouette –Baby Card Diaper-Snapdragon Snippets Design

Recollections White Cardstock—(coloring) blue dots Microsoft jpg; yellow inside  diaper–gradient fill yellow.

Embellishments: Lace around legs--unkown(scrap); Blue ribbon--Offray Ruban; Dress it up “Ten Tiny toes” (hand); Sandylion “Boy Special Delivery (tag); Tattered Angeles “Glitter Mist”; Ranger “Glossy Accents”; Hampton Art “A La Mode Glitter Glue”.

Interior pocket card, Recollections “Cream”

Stamps: Sentiment front Fiskars Teresa Collins “Thank You, Fiskars “Special Delivery”

Ink: Colorbox Petal Point Inks (arboretum)

Essentials:

Fiskars Fuse and adapter plates

EK tools 3D-Dots

Ad-tech glue runner

Tombow “Multi-Mono Liquid Glue”

Tips: ” Sentiment inside made up by artist-- font Crazy Galz Blond BTN ; Sentiment on pocket card—font Crazy Galz Blond BTN (printed by printer), There are vertical slits to put the tabs in (with blue ribbon strips hiding slits).

To make this card I downloaded the silhouette file and printed the exterior using the blue dots. I then recut the file using the sentiment and the yellow color. I then cut a slit into the back for and area to put a gift card. I attached the 2 layers together using tape. I glued together several layers of pins to make them look bigger. I printed out the words “with love and good wishes” and stamped on the words “ special delivery “, the picture of the onesies, the hearts, and a bottle and taped on the sentiment I printed and put it in the pocket.  I stamped in the word “Baby” below the printed sentiment on the yellow interior.  I decorated the outside as follows: I stamped the work congratulations and embossed it using the powder. I took the lace and attached it to the outside areas of the legs I cut an opening on each side of the word “congratulations” to fit put the tabs in.  I attached blue ribbon over the lace on the side of the legs and then a piece on each side of the slits for the tabs, and then attach the pins that I made layers.  I used iridescent glitter next to the blue ribbon in most areas, on the pins.  I also put Glossy accents on the pins.   I attached a small button hand on the left-hand side by a tab and then the word special delivery in the center to finish the card.  Finally I spayed the inside of the card with glitter mist.

1 comment: