Saturday, April 5, 2014

Love Birds


Paper Smooches “Flirty Frames”, PSFEB_digi_image, coloring Spectrum Noir, Swirls—Silhouette.

After the True Stamps class and the inspiration I decided to try something new.  With the Word “Love” I used an embossing folder to make some dots, funny thing was it was too light, so then I tried putting embossing powder, still no luck so I went back with a darker blue, did the same thing and placed it over the previous stamp…put one of the hearts in the bottom center of the frame and put white embossing powder on it to make it stand out and highlighted with marker. I then attached the birds I colored with foam dots to raise them.  Loved the result of the word Love…THANKS for the inspiration Kim!

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Nancy! The embossed Love word looks like an embellished die cut. I love the flourishes and colourful birds, too. Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really stunning. So many lovely details. Thanks so much for playing with us at Paper Smooches Sparks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Love the frame and the flourishes.

    ReplyDelete