Saturday, December 20, 2014

G45 Mini Album (banner) Advent Calendar

Hi all!  When my son told me the other day that he remembered my Christmas crafts--especially the little clothespin doll ornaments (will post them next).  I decided that I would bring him some and also make an advent calendar.  When I saw the G45 challenge and I actually had the right paper (a miracle), I decided to do it.  Fortunately, DH bought me a Silhouette Cameo last Christmas, so I made all the tags, then followed the instruction given to cut the papers, OH SO EASY.  I started work on it about 4pm yesterday, and had it decorated and strung by midnight.  below are the sets (note some have two days!)..  I decorated them with a variety of decorations I had on hand.  some have the cutest ribbons I got from Joanne.  
Although the colors don't match the Papercrafter's Corner Challenge, the vintage look does and thinking of the Awe that this would inspire in that adorable little child's face, as hopefully it will with my grandson, when he sees it..
see blow for inspiration pic and other challenges entered.

Mixed Media Tic Tac Toe inspiration fits so may: Star, Patterned Paper, Ribbon; Bow, Glitter Ribbon..etc...
Simon Says Monday Anything goes..link below
Simon Says Wed Winter Inspiration






http://www.scrapitgirl.net/index.php/2014/12/01/wrap-december-challenge/

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment