Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Valentines Card

For my Valentine Card  I used the papers I recently purchased from Crafter’s Companion US, located in a folder <Camden-Town(female)> on the  “MAG-CI3 Crafter's Inspiration Christmas Edition by Crafter's Companion”.  The items I used were “Paper10” and “Topper 1”.  I printed the “Paper 10” in 5x7 dimension I embossed it using a Darice “Valentines Heart” and added some dimension by coloring the interior heart using Spectrum Noir BP5, PP5, & GB8, for the vines I used LG1, LG2 and TN1 and for the outer heart I used TN7. Next I mounted it on paper from the DCWV Lace and Linen stack  using AD Tech “permanent bond glue runner” and Fussy cut the hearts from the ”topper 10”  and the paisley birds and flowers from one of the large hearts. I also cut out tan flower from the same DCWV stack.  I used pearl hearts that were left over from my wedding decorations and used hot glue gun to put over the little hearts I cut out. I used Silhouette “Swirled Vines”, “Lily Flourish (minus the lilies)”, and “Hummingbirds (which I put white glitter on)” and the words “Forever & Always”.  I assembled them together using 3-M Spray Adhesive on the vines and words, and 3-D foam squares from Scrapbook Adhesives and glue sticks.

3 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love all the different elements!

    Thank you for joining us at CC! Hope to see you next month.

    Jenn
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the embossing folder and the way you colored it really added to it.

    ReplyDelete